2008年12月28日 星期日

Assignment : PenPal (1)

From:b9409043
To:shanshan Liu
Date:Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:54:16 +0800 (CST)
Subject:Hello ShanShan !




Hello ShanShan, I'm very happy for receive an e-mail.
At first, I think that I should say sorry for replying your e-mail so late.
Recently, we have some middle exams in NTUST and I should prepare.
How about you? Do you have exam in China?
Oh...I forgot to told you my name and something about me.
Perhaps you had been heard my name before or you knew someone was called this name. My name is Lin Ying-Jie(林英傑) and English's name is Jay which I use my chinese name Jie, but my english teacher says that Jie isn't a english name and if you want to use pronounce 傑, you can use Jay. My hometown is Hsinchu Chit in Taiwan and it have a popular nickname "The Windy City(風城)" for its windy climate. When I was a child, I took kite-flying with my brothers, sister , parents and my neighbor in Hsinchu Nanliao Fishery Harbor. If you want to know something more, you can take a reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hsinchu or http://en.hccg.gov.tw/
And you? Where do you come from?
Now , I am a senior student study from department of Information Management of school of Management in Nation Taiwan University Science and Technology (NTUST for short).
The NTUST is an university in Taipei and its area are smaller than most of other. In the school, we walk from building to building. I think that every school in china are very big because there have very very big land.
Right?
And I will look forward to your e-mail, too!!

Myblog:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/linyingjie




---------------------------------------------------------------
From:little.dog2007
To:b9409043
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:11:05 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Re:Hello ShanShan !





Hi,Jay !
Really happy to hear from you ! hehe ,don't say sorry. Study is more important!
Moreover, it's the middle exams! Right?!
Certainly ,we have the final exams each sememster.My exams will be next month .
My name is 刘珊珊!I have no English name .I think it's difficult for me to find out a particular name! So I'm lazy! and I'm waiting......
I'm from Changchun,Jilin province,the northeast China. The weather here is cold! Very cold! Haha and there is snow! I study in Jilin Normal University ,in Siping,near Changchun.Only one and a half hour by train.There are many universities in Changchun ,but I think it is not big.And the city I study is also small.Only one university here,Siping.
My major is physics and I'm junior.
You like flying kite?! Haha~~ I like it ,too! I remember that I had a fish kite gone without my parents,there were only my little friends, and it was a mindy day.The wind was too strong, the kite was real flying!So I lost my favorite kite,also the first one!
Do you know the "xiaonei.com"? I can't see the website you had told me either your blog!
It's late !
Nice talking to you !
Good night!
shanshan~

沒有留言:

張貼留言