2008年12月28日 星期日

Assignment : PeoPal2 (1)

From: yourmessage@penpalworld.com
To: b9409043@mail.ntust.edu.tw
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 01:41:35 -0500
Subject: New Message (657875): Merry Christmas

Thank you for your message.
I didn't really get to celebrate Christmas this year. I had to work all day. But it's fine. I'm used to being alone. I don't really have anyone but my sister to celebrate with.
Generally we will exchange gifts and eat a big dinner with my family. Christmas for me has never been really exciting. Maybe someday someone can change that for me.
I hope that I can hear from you soon. Stay safe.

Your friend,
Dee Feral Mei Yu

Oh, by the way, my email address is deeferal[at]hotmail[dot]com It would be easier to comunicate that way

---------------------------------------------------------------

沒有留言:

張貼留言