2008年12月7日 星期日

Homework : Online News

Topic : More and More Bloggers Are Expressing Their Thoughts and Opinions on the Internet

New word :
1. political 政治上的
2.
sickness
3.
continent 大陸
4.
professions 職業
5.
chief 領導
6.
criticism 批評
7.
Mister 先生(Mr.)
8.
accuracy 準確
9.
objectivity 客觀性
10.
agency 行政機構
11.
exploration 探索
12.
award-winning 應該獲獎的
13.
covered 有屋頂的
14.
throughout 遍佈
15.
rural 農村的
16.
rural America 美國農村

My Idea about this News :
Did you know that the blog is an application of web2.0? It is mean that user can provide something to the other user. The Blog is very convenient and popular in the world. I guess that everyone have more than one blogs in different blog-provider, such as Yahoo Blog, google blog, yam blog, wretch blog ... etc. The blog provide many functions,including text log, photo , music , movie, message, link, quote, to user. Blogger can show theirself in their own blog by using a lot of function. Some bloggers want to attract a lot of people's focus and be famous. Some bloggers share experience aboue travel, restaurant, nightmarker, books, something cheap , something bad or just writer down their life.

Now, I have two blogs. One of my blog is wertch which chinese name is "no name 無名". This blog was created when I become university-student. I wrote meny thing in wertch. For example, my university's life, photos, my program homeworks, share music ... etc. The other blog is google's blog, the theacher asks we to create, and I'm using now. I used this blog on learning english. Blog is really useful invention in 21 century.

沒有留言:

張貼留言