2008年12月15日 星期一

In class : What do you want to do after ten years?

Oh...this question is important for every student and people. There are much uncertain things after ten years which is a futurity, right? Now, the teacher ask us "what do you want to do after ten years?" . I can not ensure that I will do after ten years, but I have a dream which I could rebuild our house with my dear brothers and sister. I want to live with them . And our house will have special shape, very very firm, and big (about 5 floors with 2 basement) . So that we can live with my parents, childrens even children's children. It's seem to be an impossible dream, but I believe it will be come true for someday.
Now I should back our original topic "after ten years ". I think I will work hard for every promotive opportunitys and I can earn more more money for my dream. But always be in working-statement are too boring and tired., I will have a foreign travel each years.

沒有留言:

張貼留言