2008年12月28日 星期日

Assignment : PenPal (3)

From:little.dog2007
To:林英傑D
ate: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:18:04 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Marry Christas!




Hi Jay!
Today is Christas! And wish you happy! Do you have any special to do or parties? It must be exiting! In my school, some people will exchang their gifts. Apple is the most usefull fruit. It represant safty!
Only in my school there is final exams as I know,but I am not clear about other universities.
The temperature here is uner zero.It's about -20 degrees.
"xiaonei.com" is not seriously a blog website. It's a stage for college students to find our classmates and meet with new friends.
Hehe , the last letter must scared you ~ I think I am a piggish girl! So I'm little fat! my BMI is 19.5. 19.9 to a boy might be little thin.
Hope you introduce the snacks in your hometown!
shanshan




-----------------------------------------------------
From:b9409043
To:shanshan Liu
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 00:45:56 +0800 (CST)
Subject: Re: Marry Christas!




Marry Christams!!!
Today is a special day and everyone will celebrate.
People will change their gift each other. Do you?
In Taiwan, we have a big dinner including KFC, McDonalds, soft drinks, cookies, fried something, many candies, or chaing dishes ... etc (few roasted turkeys).
After having dinner, we do some actions.
For example, singing popular songs, changing presents each other, sometime go to mountain (Ching-Tian Mound of Yangmingshan) and through around.
In one word, we have a very nice day.

By Jay




----------------------------------------------------
From:little.dog2007
To:b9409043
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:18:42 +0800 (CST)
Subject: ~~




You really had a good time ! I envy you ! Cause I didn't have so many parties or activities like you did! I only saty at my room with my roommates!
Sweet dreams!

Shanshan

沒有留言:

張貼留言